Business Development Assistant Application
POSTED NOVEMBER 2020
As our new Business Development Assistant, your main responsibility is to support our Executive team. Every day will offer both variety and new challenges in the areas of research, administration, and logistics.
Who you are
- You are highly organized and love managing multiple priorities at once — the more you have going on, the better.
- You love researching – you can happily spend hours on end researching and presenting what you have learned.
- You are a creative problem solver who enjoys overcoming barriers and finding creative solutions to make stuff happen.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You have a growth mindset — you are hungry to learn and are self-aware with a constant desire to improve in order to add as much value as possible.
- You are computer and tech savvy. A fast typist with proficiency in all key Office programs (including Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word). You are extremely well versed in computers (Mac and PC), iPhones, printers, social media; you embrace the use of digital apps and tools in your personal and professional life; you can easily learn and adapt to new digital systems/processes.
- Coordination is all about the details — and you love digging into the details, looking at plans, and foreseeing (and solving) potential problems.
- Right-hand support — you will provide ongoing support in a wide capacity to the Executive Team.
- Online and offline research — this could include everything from researching/sourcing material for creative projects to finding inspiring articles and stories.
- Run errands — collecting/returning items, delivering goods, mailing out items, etc.
- Coordinate logistics for projects and/or product development
- Office Administration – setting up meetings, creating call sheets, keeping minutes.
- Ensure confidentiality — use tact, diplomacy and professionalism to respond to diverse inquiries/issues.
- Access to your own vehicle with appropriate insurance.
- Administrative experience in a creative field (advertising, design, publishing, etc)
- Experience working with Google suite
- Valid G driver’s license
- Able to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends
- Social media experience is an asset
- Working knowledge of Adobe Suite products is an asset
This position is located in Toronto, Canada. Please submit your resume to email@example.com for consideration.