POSTED AUGUST 2020
We are seeking an excellent Customer Service Agent to meet the needs of our clients by providing tailored support to our customers through emails and social media management.
- Prioritise, process, and monitor customer orders and questions
- Investigate and resolve customer complaints in a timely manner, including assistance of customers who may have received their orders late, the wrong order, or have received faulty products
- Follow our guidelines for appropriate tone, language and overall service standards
- Maintain thorough and accurate customer service records
- Keep confidential records and financial information private and secure
- Liaise with company suppliers to arrange collections, deliveries item repairs, correspondence and email management as neededCheck product availability for customer orders and order or restock items if necessary to satisfy the customer
- Assist financial department with customers on security checks, accounting enquiries or flagged accounting issues
- Communicate with customers about their orders, including any delays or changes in delivery
- Proven work experience in a customer service role
- Proven ability to multitask and work well under pressure while still meeting deadlines
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple supply chains at the same time
This position is a full-time position located in Toronto, Canada. The closing date for this application is 15 September 2020.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org